Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello world bloggin

Actually I am new to this blog business and bit excited to post my first post because I can't imagine what to write as my first post.............
I studied at Dharmasoka College Ambalangoda. Now I'm an University of Moratuwa undergraduate and studying in Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
In fact engineering is a thing I was interested throughout my school life. Specially electronics and computers are the major reasons which inspired me to this path. However though I dreamed to be an Electronic engineer, after 1 st semester in university I realized that  CS is the correct path I'm dreaming in.

So... finally, I hope to use this blog to share my experiences specially what I learned through my engineering career. And as a return it is kind of you If you can give comments over it. It will help me to identify my mistakes and also it will encourage me to update this blog with valuable posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment